CCMGA – ODD-EVEN 2-MAN SCRAMBLE
April 24, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Odd-Even 2 Man Scramble
11 am – Biggs-Kreigh 18H
Sign-up available on April 7th – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/102mF2YG0HwHUr8_euMI9rVH1br0834uh2RkbKi_zsPI/edit?usp=sharing
Rules of Play
1. One player plays from the Red tees on all Odd Numbered Holes, then other player plays from the Red tees on the Even Numbered Holes. When you are not the Red tee player, you play from your standard tees (i.e.where you will play in League this season). Team must have at least a total of 18 handicap.
2. Standard Scramble rules apply; one club length, no nearer the hole, same cut of grass; first ball in counts; on green, putt from spot (club length rule not in effect on green); no club limits; etc.
3. Handicaps based on 25% of team total handicap, by sides.
4. Prize Holes. Longest Putt made #1, Closest to the pin #2, closest to the pin #7, Long Drive in fairway #15, Long Drive in fairway #8, Closest first shot not used #11, Closest first shot not used #13, Longest Putt made #18. Closest to top of pond bank on #9 without being in the hazard (tee shot) Prizes for closest on #11 & #13 do not necessarily have to be on the green.
5 Entry fee, $25 CCMGA/League members, $10 additional to join if not already a member (one time per year)
6. Places in both scratch and net divisions, but you may only place in one division. Skins awarded in scratch and net, and you can win skins in both on the same hole.