The Little City at Cross Creek Tournament is an individual, eighteen hole stroke play event, where all golfers hit from the red tees.
10:00 AM – 18H Biggs-Kreigh
LITTLE CROSS CREEK 2021 RULES OF PLAY
- 18 holes, stroke play from red tees.Scratch and handicap. We use 75% handicaps if your handicap is from blue tees, 90% if from white and 100% from gold, rounded. Playing rules (i.e. League rules or preferred lies) will be determined the day of the event. Entry fee $25. If not yet in the CCMGA a one time per season $10 fee is owed. League roster players are all considered in the CCMGA,
- SPECIAL RULE.Each player has one mulligan to use on each side, but MAY NOT use the mulligan for a shot where either the original shot or the Mulligan is played with a putter. If you use the Mulligan, you must play it!
- You may only win a place prize in one division, but you may get a skin in both.
- PRIZE HOLES. #2, #5, #16 Longest Putt Made, #7, #11, #13 Closest to pin 1st shot., #12 Closest to cart path with tee shot (must be past the concrete culvert, #18 longest putt made
- PLAYING RULES. As with all CCMGA events, there are no “gimmees”, i.e. all putts must be holed out.
Results – Little Cross Creek Results