The Par 3 Tournament – 11 AM – 18H Biggs-Kreigh
PAR 3 CHALLENGE RULES OF PLAY
1. 18 holes, stroke play with all holes as Par 3. Scratch and handicap. We use 75% handicaps, rounded up, per side. For skins only, maximum 1 shot per hole. Course will be rated based upon scores posted for the day and play will use 18 hole handicaps.
2. SPECIAL RULE. Each player has one mulligan to use on each side, but MAY NOT use the mulligan for a shot where either play is with a putter. If you use the Mulligan, you must play it!
3. You may only win a place prize in one division, but you may get a skin in both.
4. PRIZE HOLES. Holes #4, 10, 15, & 18 will have a closest to the pin prize. Holes # 1 & 18 also have long putt made prizes.
5. PLAYING RULES. As with all CCMGA events, there are no “gimmees”, i.e. all putts must be holed out. League rules respecting the lie.
Sign-up sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E68THVwnYtndOljjGUryWxw1Bt3uAB6t7h2XsPteX1w/edit?fbclid=IwAR2Xh6Hf2QbkqgW931R6HllnL49eBp4VCrEfdthR8IosTyA0uD2_WpgDFXc#gid=0