Course Policies / FAQ
Playing golf is a tremendous manner in which to get outside, enjoy the sunshine and spend time with friends and family. Simultaneously please remember you are sharing the golf course with everyone else, and there are rules to remember and etiquette to be followed.
- Appropriate golf attire must be worn at all times while on the course and practice range. Tank tops, cutoffs, swimwear, sweatpants and athletic shorts are not permitted. All players must wear shirts.
- Only golf shoes or ﬂat bottom athletic shoes are permitted on the course, putting greens and practice areas. We are a soft spike facility, no steel spikes.
- Four sets of tees from 4716 to 6170 yards on the Biggs Kreigh course (par 71) and 1783 to 2451 on the Majorki course (par 33) allow you to decide what yardage best suits your skill level.
- Tee-times can be made up to 14 days in advance. An email address, phone number and valid credit card number are required to reserve a tee-time. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- All players must register and obtain a receipt in the Pro Shop, including all employees and all complimentary rounds.
- No time slot group shall consist of more than four players. Unless expressly allowed by Pro Shop staff.
- All play shall be started on the ﬁrst tee, unless otherwise directed by Pro Shop staﬀ, and continue in consecutive holes.
- Each player must have his/her own set of golf clubs with bag. Rental clubs are available in the golf shop.
- PLEASE PLAY READY GOLF, and allow faster players through.
- A player has three (3) minutes to look for a ball before it is deemed to be lost. If you’re not sure where your ball has gone, hit a provisional ball just in case.
- Shagging lost golf balls is not permitted at any time.
- Personal coolers and/or ice chests are not permitted on the golf course at any time. All alcoholic products stored in coolers must be purchased on property. This is an Indiana Liquor Law.
- Players should repair ball marks, ﬁll divots with sand, rake bunkers and replace greens’ ﬂags.
- Golfers are responsible for any damage caused to the golf course, clubhouse, or residential properties.
- Keep away from any areas of the golf course that are speciﬁed closed at the discretion of the Superintendent.
- Children under the age of 10 years are not permitted on the putting greens or practice tee unless accompanied by an adult or authorized by the golf staﬀ.
- When lightning is near, seek shelter immediately.
- Rain checks will be issued as a dollar credit towards future play based on rate per holes not played. Rain checks will not be issued for rounds started in rain or for twilight rounds unless course is subsequently closed.
- There is a maximum of two persons, two bags per cart. All golf cart operators must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- All four cart tires must remain on the cart paths (or designated areas):
- around tees and greens.
- for all Par 3’s.
- on holes designated “cart path only.”
- Use 90 degree rule with golf carts.
- Carts are not permitted on top of the practice tee.
- Carts are not permitted oﬀ golf course property.
- Golf cart operators are responsible for any damage caused to the golf course or golf cart.
Driving Range & Putting Green
- Practice balls are for use on the practice range only and are not permitted to be used on the golf course.
- Practice balls must be hit from designated areas only.
- Guests may use personal balls on putting green.
- Unless otherwise posted, chipping is permitted onto the putting green.
- Wooded areas left of Majorki hole #2 and right of Majorki holes #5 & #6 as well as left of Biggs Kreigh holes # 2, #12 & #14 and right of Biggs Kreigh holes #6, #8 & #15 are to be played as Lateral Hazards.
- All public roads, entry driveway, and parking lot are Out of Bounds
How many holes does the course have?
- We have our regulation championship eighteen hole Biggs-Kreigh Course (6,170 yards, par 71) and our nine hole Majorki Course (2,451 yards, par 33).
Do you allow twosome play?
- We allow onesome, twosome, threesome and foursome play, as long as the course is not scheduled full.
Do you have a driving range?
- We do have a driving range and range balls. However, due to the length of the range, drivers and three woods cannot be used. Practice is limited to clubs that send balls less than 200 yards.
Do you have a practice green?
- A practice putting green is available adjacent to the Pro Shop.
Does the course rent carts?
- Golf carts are available for players.
- We also rent our carts to spectators for tournaments.
- Further, we rent pull carts for those preferring to walk.
Can I use my personal golf cart on the course?
- Yes with purchase of an annual Trail Pass offered by Cross Creek.
Do you offer rental clubs?
- Each player must use their own set of clubs while playing at Cross Creek. If you do not have your own, we do have clubs for rent.
Do you offer merchandise in your Pro Shop?
- Cross Creek offers golf balls, gloves, caps, shirts, jackets, etcetera from major brands.
Does Cross Creek have a dress code?
- Attire is part of the etiquette of the game of golf. Players are expected to wear soft spike golf shoes or sneakers. Further, footwear and shirts are required on the course at all times. Otherwise, our course has a relaxed causal dress code.
Do you offer food and beverages?
- We have snacks (hotdogs, chips, cookies, candy) and beverages (water, soda, Gatorade) in the Pro Shop. View our menu. Regular meals and beverages (full service bar) are available on property through the Double Eagle Clubhouse Grille.
Is alcohol permitted on the course?
- Beer and alcohol are available for purchase at the Double Eagle Clubhouse Grille that can be consumed on our property. Absolutely no carry-ins. This is an Indiana state law.
Do you have PGA Instructors?
- Cross Creek does not currently have professionals available to help you with your game. However, we do work with a local golf coach that can provide assistance for your golf game. Please check in the Pro Shop. Contact us.
Do you offer tournaments and outings?
- Cross Creek is prepared and happy to host your special event. We are here to handle your company, charity and/or family/friends events.
What is your Raincheck Policy?
- Rainchecks will be issued as a dollar credit towards future play based on rate per holes not played. Rainchecks will not be issued for rounds started in rain or for twilight rounds unless course is subsequently closed.
Do you have any Club or Local Rules?
- Yes. Some Club and Local Rules apply. Please reference the “Local Rules” section within the information above before the FAQ section.